Things you need before opening Payonner account.
1. Your National ID or Passport ID is one of the same. If not, then your father, mother will be through it. And I say that you use the National ID card.
2. You will need a bank account, in which case you will have Dutch Bangla Roket or Mobile Banking, which will be the full name, phone number of the account.
3. 1 Gmail Account
Go to the Chrome Browser URL Bar https://payonner.com then enter.
Account At type to select individual
1. Fast name (subject to National ID Card)
2. Last name (Referred to National ID Card)
3. GMail Address
4. Gmail Address to Re-type
5. Date of Birth (Referred to National ID Card) [Click Next]
1. The in Country Bangladesh
2. Address Day according to National ID card
3. Do not enter the address at the first place here.
4. City Day
5. Zip Code
6. Enter your mobile number.
Which will always be open to you.. Then click Next.
1. Enter the password a power slip.
2. Give that password again.
3. Security question here.
4. Security question Answer (It will be useful if you keep remembering the day).
5. issuing country of ID (Bangladesh)
6. Give the National ID Card Number. Click Next.
“Select” Personal Account.
1. Bank Country (Bangladesh)
Currency 2. Just (BDT)
3. Bank Name Which you have
4. Enter the address of the bank account that you have.
5. Enter Account Name
6. Enter the phone number
Click on Agree (•) and submit it.
Now check the Gmail. Gmail Verify.
NOTE: It may take 1 day to arrive a little late in the mail. But it will come. Coming soon with me. Gmail will get confirmed in a browser, in your mind there are two Security Question 2 & 3 Select Answer. Remember that they will do the job. [Submit]
So your Payonner account has been opened.