Sergio Aguero reportedly fainted during half-time and was taken to hospital as Nigeria stunned Argentina in a friendly.
The Manchester City striker fell ill in the changing room. He was replaced by Dario Benedetto.
Aguero had earlier scored to put his side 2-0 up, becoming the Albiceleste’s third-highest scorer in the process.
But he suffered health issues at the break and was forced to leave the Stadion FK in Krasnodar to be given medical attention.
Aguero underwent tests in hospital as Nigeria came back to record a famous 4-2 win.
- VIDEO: Argentina 2 – 4 Nigeria [Friendlies] Highlights
- Reason Why Footballer ‘Ịheanachọ’ Has Two Dots Under His Name
- Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced (See Full List)
- VIDEO: Manchester City 2 – 0 Shakhtar Donetsk [Champions League] Highlights
- VIDEO: Manchester City 7 – 2 Stoke City [Premier League] Highlights 2017/18
- VIDEO: Manchester United 1 – 0 Tottenham Hotspur [Premier League] Highlights
- WO! MIXTAPE – DMG FT. Olamide, CDQ, DotMan, GBoy, Danny S, KhingSolex, HDesign, SmoothKiss, Pelepele, Whyzwon, Tibiana
- CHAN 2018 DRAW!! Nigeria To Face Libya, Rwanda, Equatorial Guinea (See Full Draw)
- Manchester United 4 – 1 Burton Albion [EFL Cup] Highlights 217/18 (Video)
- VIDEO: Liverpool 0 – 0 Manchester United [Premier League] Highlights 2017/18