“It Was Not A Stunt” – Kcee Finally Opens Up On Fire Outbreak At His House

Promote

Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo aka Kcee, has finally opened up on the fire incident at his place on the first ofSeptember.

Recall, according to reports which first online, his Omole Phase II home was gutted by fire then another report surfaced that only his generator was caught in the generator house.

His brother E-money then went live on Instagram to debunk all claims blasting bloggers.

Watch video below;

However, now the singer is giving a different version of his brother’s claims, as he admits that though there was a fire it wasn’t serious and it wasn’t a stunt to promote his new album.

In a chat with HIPTV, he said;

“Well ehn something about my house getting burnt, well it was, it happened but not too serious the way the rumour went, it was just a gen set that caught fire they were able to quench the fire, its normal..

That’s why we are crying for good governance, the risk of running generator is too high, it was a little mistake from the security guy, I just want to say thank God for not consuming the whole house”

Watch video below;

Don't Forget To Drop a Comment Here

Leave a Reply